Tell the Republicans: “Repeal your own health care first, hypocrites!”
House Republicans have now voted to repeal health care reform more than 30 times. They’re now trying to make repeal part of the current fiscal cliff talks. They’ve spent four years ranting and raving about “government health care” and how awful it is.
Except, apparently, when it comes to themselves. And their own government-subsidized health care.
Send the Republicans a message. Tell them “Repeal your own government-subsidized heath care first, hypocrites!”
–> Click here to send a message
- Pelosi reiterates threat to force House vote on middle-class tax cuts (dailykos.com)
- You wanna know why we think the media is biased? (troglopundit.wordpress.com)
- Boehner: Obamacare on table for ‘fiscal cliff’ talks (patdollard.com)
- McConnell Makes Obama a Very Strange Offer (nymag.com)
- Speaker Boehner Won’t Repeal Obamacare, Then Says He Will (lezgetreal.com)
- Poll: Support for Obamacare repeal is plummeting (washingtonpost.com)
- For Tea Party Activists In Florida, The Health Care Battle Goes On (wnyc.org)
- GOP Offers to Throw Middle Class, Elderly Over the “Fiscal Cliff” (ourfuture.org)
- Perry Calls For Repealing Health Care Reform Law Day After Obama’s Re-Election (houston.cbslocal.com)
- ELECTION 2012 – Medicare will not survive repeal of health care reform (syracuse.com)