New York’s moratorium on fracking is in jeopardy.
Hydraulic fracturing — commonly called “fracking” — is a dangerous oil and gas drilling technique that could poison New York’s water and air and hurt both people and wildlife. For four years, grassroots community members like you have kept fracking out of the state. But New York’s moratorium on fracking is in jeopardy.
The state has issued proposed regulations that could open up New York to fracking, even though the state’s own health review of the practice is not yet finished.
We need to stand together once again against the dangers of fracking. Please tell Governor Cuomo: ”Don’t frack New York.”
- Tell Governor Cuomo Don’t Frack New York (sunsetdaily.wordpress.com)
- Leaked Report, Suppressed by Cuomo, Says Fracking is Safe (pjmedia.com)
- Fracking Debate on NY Moratorium (ecowatch.org)
- COVERUP FAILS: Fracking Safe in NY State, Says Leaked Report. “Thanks to a leak from an anonymous … (pjmedia.com)
- Desperately Needed Jobs For Upstate … But Will They Be Allowed To Be Created ? (youviewed.com)
- Fracking Safe in NY State, Says Leaked Report (blogs.the-american-interest.com)
- Ban Fracking Now: 11 Days to Ban Fracking in New York State (my.firedoglake.com)
- Uphold the Fracking Ban in New York (forcechange.com)
- Fracking can be done safely in New York state: dept report (reuters.com)
- Report Debunks Damon Fracking Movie (freebeacon.com)