Can’t Make It to D.C. for the Rally?
Thunderclap is a new social media tool for “amplifying your Tweet into a sonic boom.” You can join a virtual “hurray” by scheduling a Thunderclap post from Facebook or Twitter to show your support for those on the ground. Every Thunderclap post will go up at the same time on February 17, creating one of the biggest joint social media posts ever.
- Fair Share (point4counterpoint.wordpress.com)
- Director Katherine Bigelow uses crowd-sourced tweeting to promote ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ (digitaltrends.com)
- Some Petitions – Please Sign (neitshade.wordpress.com)
- 5 Hot Apps You Should Be Using In 2013 (writtenbynikki.com)
- 10 Easy-To-Digest Small Business Social Media Tips (amsterdamprinting.com)
- Genius Monkey Releases Projections of Online Marketing Trends for 2013 (prweb.com)
- Business card thunderclap – and you (mulqueeny.wordpress.com)
- Kulikov sings two-year deal with Panthers (wyff4.com)
- And Now for Something Completely Different (academicbiz.typepad.com)
- Solidarity with Tibet Virtual Event (womensphilanthropy.typepad.com)