We Have the Power to Keep Frankenfish OUT; Tell the FDA: Just Say No to GE Salmon!
Our goal: Flood the FDA with 50,000 comments asking them to REJECT THIS FRANKENFISH. But we only have until April 26th — their deadline for public comments on this topic — to reach it.
Submit your comment asking the FDA to say NO to GE salmon today.
- Salmon Fishing in Test Tubes (leanonlife.com)
- Winnemem Wintu Chief says Frankenfish must be stopped (indybay.org)
- Alaska House Passes Resolution Opposing Genetically Engineered Salmon (alaskapublic.org)
- Winnemem Wintu Chief says Frankenfish must be stopped (yubanet.com)
- Genetically engineered ‘frankenfish’ closer to FDA approval – and your dinner plate (vancouversun.com)
- FDA: Don’t Feed Certain Nature’s Deli Chicken Jerky Dog Treats (petcarerx.com)
- Tell the FDA: Deny Approval of GE Salmon (ecowatch.org)
- Despite Dubious Evidence of Safety, You May Soon Be Eating Unlabeled Genetically Engineered Salmon (alternet.org)
- From frankenfoods to frankenfish? > Multiple petitions are circulating in light of the fact that the FDA is poised to approve GE salmon; RIP, Patrick Yang. (newsreview.com)
- You: U.S. poised to approve genetically engineered salmon, environmentalists warn (allvoices.com)