Help Reach 500,000 Strong to Save Medicare
Don’t let Paul Ryan and House Republicans destroy Medicare. Join with our friends at the DCCC and send a message that slashing Medicare to pay for millionaire tax breaks is off limits. Help them hit 500,000 by Friday!
|Paul Ryan has a serious case of amnesia.
He just announced yet another plan to destroy Medicare just so Republicans can give massive tax breaks to the ultra-wealthy.
Since last week, over 300,000 people(!) have signed our petition telling Ryan to stay away from Medicare. Help us hit 500,000 by Friday to remind Ryan and the Republicans who won the election and what we stand for.
If Ryan wins the budget fight, more seniors will lose access to health care and the middle class will continue to suffer. And what about the billionaires? More tax breaks.
We can’t let Republicans pass this budget after we fought so hard to defeat them in the election.
Sign your name: http://dccc.org/Protect-Medicare
- Ryan never really had a mother, did he? (terrortrials.blogspot.com)
- Paul Ryan is about to present the new House Republican budget (sunsetdaily.wordpress.com)
- New Budget, Old Tricks: Congressman Walden’s Tea Party Budget Ends Medicare Guarantee (salem-news.com)
- Paul Ryan pushes Republicans off the ‘end Medicare’ cliff all over again (dailykos.com)
- Ayn Rand & Paul Ryan: The Ultimate Idealists, and Hypocrites (medicaresupplementshop.com)
- Tell Paul Ryan: Protect Medicare for seniors, not tax breaks for billionaires by Daily Kos (socialactions.net)
- Yes, America still rejects Republican ideas (dailykos.com)
- VIDEO: Paul Ryan News – Medicare, House Budget Committee, Republican Party (marketcurator.com)
- Paul Ryan: ‘We’re not going to give up on destroying the health care system’ (dailykos.com)