Beau Biden announces new gun-control legislation
Biden proposed legislation Monday requiring mental health providers, including school counselors, to call police if they believe a person poses a danger to himself or others. Police would investigate and would refer the case to the state Department of Justice if they believe the person shouldn’t have access to a gun.
The DOJ could then ask a judge to prohibit the person from owning or possessing a gun. The judge also could order the seizure of any guns the person has. In the case of a troubled child, authorities could seize any guns owned by a parent or guardian with whom the child is living.
Read About More laws on The Table: http://sunsetdistribution.wix.com/sustainableaction#!gun-safety/czaz
- Beau Biden: Expand Definition of Who’s Mentally Unfit to Own a Gun (pjmedia.com)
- Joe Biden ‘Thinking About’ Running For President, ‘Hasn’t Made Up His Mind,’ Son Beau Biden Says (huffingtonpost.com)
- Biden to announce new gun-control legislation (newsok.com)
- N.Y. Plans Homeowner Enforcement Against Financial Firms (bloomberg.com)
- Biden announces new gun-control legislation (politico.com)
- Biden announces new gun-control legislation (newsok.com)
- Biden-Clinton 2016 ‘Faceoff’ Is Possible: Bill Richardson (huffingtonpost.com)
- Delaware becomes eleventh state to approve same-sex marriage (wtvr.com)
- Delaware joins the gun control conversation (tv.msnbc.com)
- DE Marriage Bill To Be Intro’d Today (joemygod.blogspot.com)