Updates from September, 2013 Toggle Comment Threads | Keyboard Shortcuts
If You Wanna Find One Way To gain Partisan Agreement to go Into Any Country to bomb the shit out of them, is to say that we are losing in some way!
Even I am pissed off at the following story so Ill see how I feel now after i mellow out a bit…But overall, just like the people in the USA, I hate idiots in life no matter what country they hail from on this planet….man…and yeah…here is the perfect way to get us americans so psyched to enter in any war or to invade any country…I started the day out saying in the PCCC survey that we should get that Assad guy up on international charges and now after reading/hearing this story today this am, I wanna fuck them up….and PS: we should bring in the Strike Back Team or section 20 but the real life ones….let them thwart any BS action in that country…they can deal….:
Syrian Media Declares ‘Historic American Retreat’
Syrian refugees pass through the Turkish Cilvegozu gate border on Sunday.
Gregorio Borgia/Associated Press
“Whether the Congress gives the red or green light for an aggression, and whether the prospects of war have been enhanced or faded, President Obama has announced yesterday, by prevaricating or hinting, the start of the historic American retreat,” Al-Thawra said.
The newspaper, seen as an official mouthpiece, also said the U.S. president’s decision to go to Congress was due to a “sense of implicit defeat and the disappearance of his allies.”
Apparently weary of the long British involvement in Iraq, the House of Commons issued Prime Minister David Cameron a stinging defeat last week when it voted not to sign on with Washington in a military strike on Syria.
Meanwhile, Syria’s opposition coalition called on U.S. lawmakers to approve military action against Assad’s regime to punish him for his use of chemical weapons against the rebels, including the more than 1,400 people the White House says were killed in an Aug. 21 nerve agent attack on the outskirts of the capital, Damascus.
“The Syrian Coalition believes any possible military action should be carried out in conjunction with an effort to arm the Free Syrian Army. This will be vital in restraining Assad and ending the killing,” the coalition said in a statement.
- Assad: Syria can confront external aggression (worldbulletin.net)
- France says it cannot act alone on Syria as U.S. hesitates (dailystar.com.lb)
- Syrian state-run daily calls Obama move a retreat (dailystar.com.lb)
- Fox News Quotes Syrian Propaganda To Suggest Obama Emboldened Assad And Iran (thinkprogress.org)
- Syria hails US retreat (thedailystar.net)
- Syrian opposition urges US Congress to vote ‘yes’ (kfwbam.com)
- Barack Obama confronts sceptical Congress on Syria strike (independent.co.uk)
- Syrian state-run daily calls Obama move a retreat (arkansasonline.com)
- Scornful Syria hails ‘historic American retreat’ as Obama hesitates (endtimebibleprophecy.wordpress.com)
- Opposition Reports Chemical Attack in Damascus, CDS Calls Upon US and… (prweb.com)
…Album Reaches 68th on Rock Charts and has been in the TOP 100 for 6 Weeks in 2013…
Economically, Keystone XL is no better. Estimates indicate the price of gas in Midwestern towns would skyrocket. Moreover, President Obama recently said the project would only create about 50 permanent jobs.
Send a message to TransCanada CEO Russ Girling today: Stop the Keystone XL project before it damages the very fabric of our heartland!
- Tell NBC: Stop censoring the truth about the Keystone XL pipeline (sunsetdaily.wordpress.com)
- Why Keystone Flunks the Climate Test (sierraclub.typepad.com)
- Keystone XL: TransCanada admits bitumen sinks, contradicting Enbridge’s claims (vancouverobserver.com)
- Why Keystone XL Flunks the Climate Test (ecowatch.com)
- Genscape Estimates In-Service Date for Keystone Gulf Coast Pipeline… (prweb.com)
- TransCanada Says Keystone XL Start in 2015 ‘Difficult’ (bloomberg.com)
- Report: TransCanada’s U.S. pipeline lagging (upi.com)
- Keystone XL a scapegoat, TransCanada says (upi.com)
- Why the latest anti-Keystone pipeline ad is a low blow to Canada (business.financialpost.com)
- TransCanada plans pipeline across Canada, says Keystone XL still necessary (omaha.com)
2,226 SHARES so far…
To the Sheriff’s dept and MDC..
Mr Vankirk has only been issued a ticket for taking a deer out of season, a code violation punishable by a fine of $1,000 and a year in jail.
This punishment is not nearly enough for his taking of innocent Ella’s life, and we urge that you take another look into this crime and then charge Mr Vankirk appropriately over his selfish and heinous act of animal cruelty.
Ella lived happily in the Cemetery grounds, a place she had called home since her birth.
Ella was killed in her home when Mr Vankirk jumped the Cemetery fence and hid until he could take a shot at Ella.
Ella was an innocent victim, and her killer needs to be punished for her death.
ELLA was a tame Deer and a well loved member of the local community.
Ella lived within the Elmwood Cemetery grounds a place she had called home since her birth.
This innocent loving Deer was killed by Mr Phoenix M. Vankirk.
LINK TO MR VANKIRK’S probable cause statement.
PLEASE CONTACT THE COUNTY PROSECUTOR>>
Jean Peters Baker – Prosecutor
For general questions, please contact the office at 816-881-3555
ELLA is featured in the Newsletter – Summer 2013.
ELLA is featured in the Newsletter – Summer 2013.
“Somewhere beyond the sink hole,
past the magnolia, under the live oaks,
a boy and a yearling
run side by side,
and are gone forever.”
- Chiefs sign Arena League cornerback (kansascity.com)
- Man who shot pet deer in cemetery identified, cited (fox4kc.com)
- Independence man cited for killing Ella, the beloved tame deer at cemetery: Please protest (our-compass.org)
- Do you know who shot and killed Ella the Elmwood Cemetery Deer? (sunsetdaily.wordpress.com)
- Teen in trouble for killing beloved deer in Kansas City (fox2now.com)
- Cemetery.us.org Helping to Fight Against Burial Scams (prweb.com)
- Ella the Deer (glisers.wordpress.com)
- Resident deer at Elmwood Cemetery shot dead (kansascity.com)
- Rewards offered in killing of cemetery deer (kansascity.com)
- Cemetery officials mourn shooting of celebrated deer (fox4kc.com)