Gotta Beat The Cooch!
But fighting the smears on TV is only one part of our strategy.
If there’s one thing we learned in 2012, it’s that a lot of voters get political information on Facebook.
I was blown away by everyone’s support last week when we were racing to hit our August fundraising goal. At the end, my team was refreshing the page, watching donations pour in from folks excited to do their part to push us over the finish line toward our goal.
Now I need your help with another goal — the big one. If we’re going to win this election, it’ll be because supporters like you help us get the word out about what’s on the line.
- The Cooch (Ken Cuccinelli) loves guns so much he allows Missile Launchers Into His Airport Terminals. (sunsetdaily.wordpress.com)
- The Cooch (Ken Cucinelli) Partners with the (contraception) Aspirin Between The Leg Guy (Foster Friess) (sunsetdaily.wordpress.com)
- McDonnell to give back gifts, throws Cooch under the bus (vivianpaige.com)
- The Cooch and the Coochies (fishbowlblog.com)
- A VERY IMPORTANT DAY of WONDER and MYSTERY! (lucysfootball.com)
- Bill Gates Puts Author Robert Cook’s Patriot & Assassin on Summer Reading List (prweb.com)
- The Most Interesting Crowdfunding Campaign to Date: Helping Men Pee (prweb.com)
- Dave ‘Mudcat’ Saunders, noted politico, shines in Blacksburg (wjla.com)
- Cuccinelli Introduces Plan To Divert Public Funds to Church Schools (crooksandliars.com)
- This Week In The Laboratories Of Democracy (esquire.com)