Who The F#!k Is Torturing Foxes?!
Annie (Leal) used the descriptive word cute but it sounded a bit whimpy for me to say but they are cute animals….regardless of me,….Have you heard about 1080 before? It’s a cruel poison that causes disorientation, diarrhea, vomiting, convulsions, and a slow painful death, which can take more than 24 hours. You would have to be crazy to think that it would ever be OK to give this poison to a living being, right? Well, that’s exactly what The Hills Shire Council in New South Wales, Australia, is reportedly applying to the Bidjigal Reserve (formerly Excelsior Reserve) in order to kill red foxes!
WHAT CAN YOU DO? Write a polite note (or use the sample letter below) letting The Hills Shire Council know that NO animal should be forced to suffer an agonizing death, especially when humane, effective control methods exist.
Send your note to:
I was horrified to learn that The Hills Shire Council is reportedly burying 1080—a notoriously cruel poison—within the Bidjigal Reserve in order to kill red foxes. 1080 causes disorientation, diarrhea, vomiting, convulsions, and slow painful deaths, which can take more than 24 hours! No animal should be forced to endure this kind of suffering, especially when humane, effective control methods exist.
Thanks for speaking up for animals and Please Visit The Sustainable Action Network
- Labor announces more NSW disability sites (news.com.au)
- Gutless – Alex Hawke MP the lies, the backflips, and the hypocrisy (wixxyleaks.com)
- Teat and Tag Sydney (cbdtestntag.wordpress.com)
- What You Permit, You Promote! (peoplebeforeprogress.com.au)
- Scottish visit secures Bland Shire’s alliance with Dull village (abc.net.au)
- Red Fox Safety Products to Post Case Histories to Show How Emergency Shut down Can Save Lives. (prweb.com)
- THE WEST Australian premier puts council merger on the agenda (brihastie.wordpress.com)
- Red Fox Den Tailgate (kkgmaristcollege.wordpress.com)
- LNG pipelines through the Banana Shire (blogs.abc.net.au)
- Battle of Vinegar Hill Memorial (nswlocalhistoryblog.wordpress.com)