Bill McKibben LIVE in Philadelphia to read from his new book
Bill’s new book, Oil and Honey: The Education of an Unlikely Activist, is finished and he’s hitting the road on a book tour. He’ll be touring the U.S. to share lessons learned at the heart of the climate fight and from activists building local solutions in every corner of the planet.
We’re not trying to get you to come buy a book — it should be available in your local library pretty soon. Bill’s hoping the book tour can do a little good for our ongoing organizing efforts, so in addition to reading from the book he’ll also be talking about the state of the climate fight and 350.org‘s current priorities.
Bill will be speaking in Philadelphia on Thursday, Sept 19th.
Hope to see you there,
350.org is building a global movement to solve the climate crisis. Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter, and sign up for email alerts. You can help power our work by getting involved locally, sharing your story, and donating here. To change your email address or update your contact info, click here.
- Hummingbirds (climatechangeforfamilies.com)
- Sept 21 Join 350.org: Draw the Line on the Keystone Pipeline (pointlomadem.org)
- Hurricanes Should Be Named After Politicians Who Deny Climate Change, Activists Say (news.softpedia.com)
- Bill McKibben on the recent leaderless rebellions (2): the experience of 350.org (p2pfoundation.net)
- On climate change, think for yourself (bangordailynews.com)
- St. Louis Author Pat Simmons Speaks at County Library Branch (prweb.com)
- Auusie prof lays out plan to brainwash kids on climate (junkscience.com)
- Local Citizens Working to Combat Climate Change with SanDiego350 (obrag.org)
- Group wants hurricanes named after politicians who “deny climate change” (washingtonpost.com)
- Dennis: Middlebury College falls short on divestment (vtdigger.org)