The annual dolphin hunt in Taiji has begun.
Since the season opener on September 1st, 14 dolphins have been killed for there meat. The rest have been either chosen for a life of imprisonment or released back into the ocean to fight for there survival without the help of there families. Operation: Infinite Blue has been launched and its goal is to educate and keep the world up to speed on the murders being committed in Taiji. So please if you haven’t sign this petition and help end the slaughter of thousands of dolphins per year.
- The Japanese town of Taiji, made famous in the oscar-winning documentary THE COVE for its revelation of the town´s annual slaughter of hundreds of dolphins… (spiritandanimal.wordpress.com)
- ” Inspirational ” Via #OrcaAvengers #Cove #Guardian @AesirShark Demonstration in Tokyo calls for ending Taiji dolphin hunts. (orcaavengeraesir.wordpress.com)
- Rock star joins dolphin hunt protest (japantimes.co.jp)
- Taiji’s First Drive Hunt Plunders Bottlenose Dolphins for Marine Parks: The WAZA Agreement (championsforcetaceans.com)
- Sydney Australia is going to the mall for Taiji dolphins (Includes interview) – DigitalJournal.com (titanexplorationindustries.wordpress.com)
- It’s almost time for the Taiji drive… 2013 -2014 Season (oceanbluesblog.wordpress.com)
- Anonymous – Taiji Dolphins 2013 (disclose.tv)
- The Cove Runs Red: First Slaughter of the Season #tweet4taiji (voicefortheblue.com)
- Taiji Dolphin Drive Hunt & Slaughter #tweet4taiji (voicefortheblue.com)
- Taiji Week 2 (oceanadvocatefl.wordpress.com)