Game Preview: Rams Travel to Dallas in Week 3
Sunday’s contest will be the 23rd regular-season meeting between the Rams and Cowboys, and the all-time series is tied 11-11. The Rams and Cowboys have also played eight times in the postseason, and each team has won four of those meetings. Neither the Rams nor Cowboys has ever won more than two in a row in the series. The Rams visit AT&T Stadium for the third-consecutive year. St. Louis played in Dallas in the preseason in 2012 and in the regular season in 2011.
One of the highlights of the young season has been the Rams offensive line. St. Louis is the only team in the NFL that is yet to give up a sack. Dating back to last season, Sam Bradford hasn’t been sacked in four straight games, the longest such streak for the franchise since 1973.
- Double Coverage: Rams at Cowboys (espn.go.com)
- St. Louis Rams vs. Dallas Cowboys Preview and Predictions (bleacherreport.com)
- St. Louis Rams vs. Dallas Cowboys: Breaking Down St. Louis’ Game Plan (bleacherreport.com)
- Dallas Cowboys vs St Louis Rams Preview and More With Matthew Postins and Bryan Houston (rattleandhumsports.com)
- St. Louis Rams’ Poor Pass Defense Will Actually Hurt Dallas Cowboys in Week 3 (rantsports.com)
- !! Watch !! Dallas Cowboys vs St. Louis Rams Live streaming Online (nfl24x7lives.wordpress.com)
- The Landry Hat Show With Crystal Thune: Cowboys, Rams Preview (thelandryhat.com)
- Just the Facts: Rams-Cowboys (thelandryhat.com)
- Game Preview: Dallas Cowboys vs St. Louis Rams (thelandryhat.com)
- St. Louis Rams Injury Report Update: Chris Long And DL Return, Dez Bryant Rehabs (ramblinfan.com)