Don’t Forget To Give Out Good Candy This Week!
Would you believe that some candies contain animal ingredients? It’s true! Some candies are made from things like gelatin, which is mashed up cow skin, cartilage, and bones. And carmine, the red coloring used in some candies, is made from ground-up bugs. Can you believe that? Bugs! Blecch!
Wondering if some of your favorite sweets are animal-friendly? No worries—check out the list below and satisfy your sweet tooth with these vegan treats:
- Vegan-Friendly Halloween Candies (goodsvegan.wordpress.com)
- 5 Surprising Foods That Are Not Vegetarian (sidhenatural.wordpress.com)
- Trick or Treat! (greenlilies.com)
- Healthy Snack Coupons (coupons.answers.com)
- A Candy Corny Calligram for Lovers and Haters (spruestory.com)
- Rethink Your Child’s Halloween Candy (txnaturalpediatrics.com)
- Adding gelatin (wheatlessinottawa.wordpress.com)
- Homemade Marshmallow Fluff (bakingforyou.me)
- Healthy Halloween Treats (pinkixxjewelry.wordpress.com)
- A Tour of Economy Candy, the Best and Craziest Candy Store in NYC (sweets.seriouseats.com)