LOL. Ram Injury Report….
Here is this week’s #Rams Injury Report presented byWashington University Orthopedics, the official team physicians of the St. Louis Rams. Dosn’t Even Include Bradford who is out for the entire season after getting tackled on a play.
- Injury questions abound for Rams at RB (schufootballreport.wordpress.com)
- Injury questions abound for Rams at RB (espn.go.com)
- St. Louis Rams Injury Report Update: Chris Long And DL Return, Dez Bryant Rehabs (ramblinfan.com)
- Titans vs Rams: Week 9 Preview, Injuries, TV Schedule, Weather Report (titansized.com)
- Seahawks vs. Rams: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More (bleacherreport.com)
- Rams distance selves from anti-military tweet (bigstory.ap.org)
- Rams tackle Saffold injured in 2nd quarter (bigstory.ap.org)
- NFL: Brett Favre says no to Rams on unretiring (again) in wake of Sam Bradford injury, reports say (host.madison.com)
- Quinn is inactive as Rams go with Davis as their backup quarterback against Seahawks (bnd.com)
- Rams guard Harvey Dahl has MCL injury (profootballtalk.nbcsports.com)