At 7 tonight, Terry squares off against Ken Cuccinelli in their second debate. This is the first debate that will be televised across Virginia — so thousands of voters will be watching as Ken Cuccinelli tries to run from his extreme record of putting his own ideological agenda first.
We know that voters are getting more and more political information on Facebook. That makes a lot of sense, since Facebook is where we all connect with the people we trust.
But that also means you can play a key role in helping Terry get his message out — and fighting back against dishonest smears from Ken Cuccinelli and his Tea Party Super PAC funders — by joining our Rapid Response Team and sharing information at pivotal moments like today.
Joining is easy. When you click to share our message on Facebook & join the Team, we’ll show you a list of your Facebook friends who are most likely to need more information about this race. We’ll even provide a suggested message for you to share. (You can always write your own, of course.)
- Cuccinelli: A scandal a day keeps the governor’s mansion away? (blueridgemuse.com)
- The Cooch (Ken Cuccinelli) loves guns so much he allows Missile Launchers Into His Airport Terminals. (sunsetdaily.wordpress.com)
- NBC: McAuliffe takes lead in gov race (wavy.com)
- New WaPo/NBC poll shows McAuliffe edging out Cuccinelli in VA Governor’s race (allterryeverything.wordpress.com)
- Ken Cuccinelli: Running on his record…a criminal one? (blueridgemuse.com)
- McAuliffe stays ahead of Cuccinelli in VA governor’s race (thevirginiavibe.com)
- Terry McAuliffe Won’t Say If He Supports Taxpayer-Funded, Late-Term Abortions (weeklystandard.com)
- Social Slander (politicalposting.wordpress.com)
- VA Gov: McAulliffe Lead Remains Solid (elections.firedoglake.com)
- “New Ad: Cuccinelli is Not for Us” McAuliffe campaign says (thevirginiavibe.com)