Brand New kevin Pollack Show with PETER FARRELLY airs Sunday; New (old) posting today with Paul Feig, (Bridesmaids, Freaks and Geeks); Watch at S2e TV!
Kevin Pollak’s Chat Show is a live streaming video talkshow seen every Sunday, 3pm, PST, at Kevinpollakschatshow.com. An award-winning actor, Pollak (The Usual Suspects, Casino, A Few Good Men) was also named by Comedy Central as One of the Top 100 Comedians of All Time. Here, he interviews celebrated actors, writers, directors, comedians, and masters of the tech universe.
Upcoming On the show this Sunday:
One half of the famous “Farrelly Brothers”, responsible for a Redbox full of gut-busting comedies, including “Dumb & Dumber”, “Kingpin”, “Shallow Hal”, and of course, “There’s Something About Mary”.
Paul Feig #168
Paul Feig, (Bridesmaids, Freaks and Geeks) dressed in his best Willy Wonka cosplay outfit, wraps with Kevin on his career in writing, directing, and producing film and television. Feig chats about turning his awkward high school years into a cult tv hit, the delight of working with brilliantly funny females, and just how much is too much when editing a food poisoning scene.
- #Funny: Twitter Launches Comedy Festival Featuring Mel Brooks (contactmusic.com)
- Paul Feig Wrote a Hilarious Argument on Why Men Aren’t Funny (jezebel.com)
- Paul Feig Taps Jessie Henderson to Run Production Banner (variety.com)
- Men Aren’t Funny, Says Director Paul Feig (laist.com)
- The Heat Director Paul Feig on “Sisters From an Another Life” Melissa McCarthy and Sandra Bullock (eyeoncelebs.com)
- New Images from Paul Feig’s THE HEAT and Shawn Levy’s THE INTERNSHIP (collider.com)
- THE HEAT Director Paul Feig, Writer Katie Dippold and Producer Peter Chernin to Reunite for Untitled Action Comedy (collider.com)
- Sandra Bullock Promotes ‘The Heat’ At CinemaCon, Director Paul Feig Expresses Support For Boston (contactmusic.com)
- Guest Post: The Best Shows That No One Watched (popcultureatemymonkey.com)
- Women In Film Talk About Why There Are So Few Women In Film (themarysue.com)